Sunday, May 9, 2010

What A Great Day

Sonny gave me this wonderful card to start the day. He was proud of all of the stickers he used, especially the "flying fish," which I'm pretty sure are actually upside down birds :)
YUM. Chef Hubby made pancakes with cinnamon/sugar coated peaches.
The Son.
The Hubs.
After breakfast, Ramin and Isaiah took me to McGuckins' to get pots and some veggies. We planted cherry tomatoes, yellow and green peppers, basil, oregano and cilantro. I'm really excited! We'll see if I can keep them alive.
And then of course there was a bike ride.
I love how this helmet smooshes his cheeks. Makes me want to kiss his face off. He may be a big boy with a full face helmet, but when I see those cheeks, I know he's still my baby (at least for a little bit longer).
I'm very thankful for what was truly a beautiful Mother's Day.

No comments: