Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Is What We Do...


My Sonny is convinced that when he puts on his helmet, "glubs," and sunglasses and hops onto his green strider bike, he becomes Darren Berrecloth (professional free ride and slope style rider). This Spring, he's been especially fond of the game you just watched where I commentate as he rides in the 2010 Slope Style X Games. After about 25 runs, I began wondering if I'd missed my true calling as an extreme mountain biking commentator. Who knows? Maybe I'll get something out of my Mass Communication degree after all.

2 comments:

smchurchie said...

LOVE IT!! haha. This was a great way to start my day. :) Super cute. And great job on the commentary, mom!

kstroess said...

the seriousness on his face is so great :) trying to hide a smile during your announcing! berrecloth would be proud.