Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Birthday Dinner

Ramin, Isaiah and I celebrated my 32nd birthday at West End Tavern this year. The mac and cheese served in a frisbee with an American flag stuck in the middle was the main reason why. Who can resist that? We had a great time together.
Isaiah, showing off his big lips. He thinks it's really funny that he and Daddy can do this and I can't (my lips are too skinny).
A big lip smooch!
show offs.
There's a sweet smile
IJ and Charlie the purple engine
Strawberry shortcake...YUM!
Us.
Sonny nearly ate the entire dessert himself.
They forgot to put a candle in the first dessert, so they brought a second. Very kind. Someone was NOT sad to have a second dessert delivered.
Sucking down dessert number two-a tiny vanilla milkshake.
Me and my Sonny

3 comments:

Jordan said...

You're an all-star blogger, Nat! I am glad you had such a good birthday and capped it off with dinner at West End. Great photos! I love you.

smchurchie said...

Such fun!! Glad you had a great birthday. Love seeing the pics of your cute family. :) Hope you're having a great May- I know Ryan and Lauren are excited to come visit you guys this summer. :)

Jon said...

Awesome photos! Mom and I enjoyed them and you provided a great summary of your special day. Thanks for sharing! We love you.