Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Isaiah Graduates!

It's been a WHILE since I've posted anything on our family blog. I have to say that the social media world and the instant-ness of Instagram have made it easy to forget about this space. I don't want to forsake it, though. This blog and I have been friends for a long time. 

To get things rolling again, here some pictures from our Isaiah's preschool graduation. He received his diploma from Mapleton Montessori School on June 1st and has been a proud little man since with his eyes set on kindergarten. It is hard for me to believe that I have an almost 6 year old. When it comes to our babies, time is not very friendly-it flies by way too quickly. 
 Isaiah and his class getting ready to sing "Peace Train."
 The victorious moment.
 Our sweet boy and his good buddy, Sam.
 What a big boy!
 Our Family :)
 A little Mama Love.
 Isaiah and his wonderful teacher, Terri.
 So sweet.
Isaiah and the school's fantastic director, Dede.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much like you Natalie :)

Katie (Neal) Withrow