Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Sissy!

When I was nearly 7 years old, the MUCH anticipated call came from the hospital that my baby sister was born. Like any overjoyed new sister would do, I ran to my closet to find the perfect outfit for the occasion (I had to teach her right out of the box how to be fashion forward, right?). Well, I put on my very favorite sweater vest and headed to the hospital with my brother and Dad to meet her. She was beautiful, and tiny, and perfect...and I absolutely adored her.

Today, March 16th, my sweet "baby" sister is 27 and she is still everything that she was to me on that day and much more. She challenges me to live in honesty, inspires me to love EVERYONE well, pushes me to new places creatively, and is a true sister and companion in my journey with God.

I Love you Lauren Elizabeth Church!
Happy Birthday!

No comments: