Saturday, May 12, 2007

Birthday Fun

Tammy, Jen, Julie, Betsy and Meggan looking beautiful at El Noa Noa
Jen, Betsy, Julie, Me, Meggan and Tammy in Denver for my birthday

The night before my birthday I had a great time with some dear friends in Denver. We went to a really neat Mexican restaurant called El Noa Noa and sat in a back patio area that looked like the Secret Garden. It was perfect...that time of evening where the sun makes everyone look luminescent. I loved sharing the evening with these friends; they are among the women here in Boulder that bring encouragement and joy to my life. After dinner we met up with Karin and Tara and went to a play together. My friend Suzanne, who I worked with at Dr. Britt's office was in it and I really wanted to see her perform. The play was thought provoking and and left me with more questions than answers (I growingly love that). Anyway, it was an incredibly refreshing night doing things that I love with people that I love.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

sounds like a blast, Nat. flowers arrived and look awesome- good work!
love,J