Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Best Mother's Day EVER!


This past weekend my wonderful husband and my sweet son took me to Moab, Utah for my first Mother's Day. It was perfect. We stayed in a bed and breakfast called Cali Cochita and as you can tell from this picture, it was beautiful. The proprietors were so warm and inviting and the cottage we stayed in was quaint and comfy. Isaiah loved the back yard and crawled everywhere discovering all kinds of new things.

This picture is our little family before the Mother's Day dinner we went to. We went to a place called the Desert Bistro and enjoyed the prettiest food I've ever seen. Isaiah was a little angel the whole time and with white linen table cloths, he needed to be :)

On Monday we went hiking in Arches National Park. We loved doing that as a family. Moab is truly and incredible place and if you ever get the chance to go, it's worth it!

No comments: