Friday, June 10, 2011

A Beautiful Surprise!

Last week I got to spend a morning with one of my oldest and dearest friends! Laura, her husband, Josh and their three kids were in Ft. Collins visiting family, and because they were so close to Boulder, they made a visit to us a part of their Colorado adventure. Laura and I met in 8th grade (20 years ago!) and then sealed our BFF status in early 9th grade when she invited me over to spend the night. We were inseparable in high school, but haven't lived close since then. We hadn't seen each other in over 6 years! Needless to say, it was a beautiful blessing to sit and catch up.

We're in our 30's now with husbands, kids and serious adult responsibilities, but I guarantee, we're the same goof balls we were 20 years ago (with substance of course)!
Laura and Josh have three gorgeous kids (2 boys and a girl)! Here she is with her littlest, Eden.

No comments: