Friday, March 27, 2009

Fun in the Snow

Isaiah and I kissed Ramin goodbye this morning (he's off to California today to visit Kamran and run a half marathon) and headed out to play in the snow. We had a great time bounding around, being goofy (I love opportunities to regress). Here are some fun pictures of our adventure...

We're bundled and ready to go!
Isaiah getting used to the snow after a very snowless winter
It's never a bad time to swing
My little Colorado boy (notice the snow covered flatirons in the distance)
A friendly passer by took this picture of Isaiah and I. I wanted a picture that showed how deep the snow is. 

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Nothing better! Well, maybe only if Uncle Jordan could have been there to play as well...but pretty close to nothing better. Have a great week with Mum. Dad and I had a great experience in D.C. Let's talk soon!