Saturday, June 21, 2008

Toddler Endorses Barack Obama

My family is in town right now and tonight we celebrated my Dad's birthday with kabobs and ice cream. It was a wonderful evening of good food, conversation and laughter. The laughs hit their height, though when Isaiah, innocently playing with toys gave his endorsement for our next president. As he sat enjoying his toys he held up one of them and said, "Barack Obama!" It was as clear as day and none of us have any idea how he picked it up. Ramin and I have had conversations about the presidential race, but never so vivaciously that he would have picked up who the candidates are. Toddlers are amazing!

2 comments:

mandy said...

I think this might be Uncle Rusty's doing . . . :)

Alison said...

He is such a cutie! I can't believe how big he is. Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog and catching up on some of the goings on of the Razavi's! Ours is http://hanscomfamilyblog.blogspot.com, if you want to get even. :-) With love from all the Hanscom's-Alison