Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bub Man's Week in Review

How else does a Mom get stuff done? Isaiah helps me with the laundry by riding in the basket from the dryer to the living room :)Last week Isaiah went nuts for his friend Justin's ball, so that week at Walmart I sprung for the $.93 special....he loves it!
My cousin Kristen came to Colorado to spend time with us last week/weekend. Isaiah had a great time with her.
Our little bub is now experimenting with standing....no steps yet, but long moments on his feet. He especially loves to show off his skills with xylophone mallets in hand.
On Father's Day Isaiah did his favorite thing with Daddy....played "Ba" and sang and laughed with glee. And I wish I could have captured it, but that afternoon when we went out for tea, he gave Ramin the sweetest Father's Day smooch.

1 comment:

carol said...

Thanks for posting all the great pictures! He is daring in the sprinkler ;)