Sunday, August 8, 2010

Auntie Lauren and Uncle Ryan

Last week my dear sister and her husband, Ryan came for a visit. Isaiah was incredibly excited to have two awesome play mates and Ramin and I loved having our family here. Lauren and Ryan got married on September 19th last year and we hadn't had the chance to see them since. That definitely sweetened our time together. We relaxed a lot, hiked, took bike rides, went to the pool and ate good food. Perfect. Here are some photos of our time together...
Lauren, Sonny and Ryan having Happy Hour at Centro
Isaiah and Uncle Ryan
Cute!
Auntie and Nephew
Resting together
Fun at the pool
Whale rides

Salvaggio's on Pearl

3 comments:

Meggan said...

Loved seeing pics of your sweet time together with your sis! :)

Jordan said...

Awesome! Nat, you'll have to have Ryan email some of the vids he took while they were there...hilarious.

Jordan said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw the "whale rides." That is terrific.