Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Family Is Growing!

For the last six months our Sonny has been talking about wanting a pet. We've covered every possibility from snakes to lizards to tortoises and finally onto the always beloved dogs and cats. Ramin tried with great persuasion to convince Isaiah to get a dog, but to no avail. Isaiah James had his heart set on having a kitty. Ramin is very allergic to cats, so he set out to find a breed that was more hypo-allergenic. That research led us to the British Short Hair. They are a kind of kitty that produce less dander and have worked as pets for many people with allergies. On Saturday, Ramin and Isaiah went to Denver to see these kitties and discovered that the claims were true! No reaction! So, we put our deposit down on this little man and named him Rapha. He comes to live with us at the end of August after he's been weened. We're so excited!
Could he be any cuter?
My 3 handsome boys
(I'd like to take this opportunity to specifically express my gratitude to my Mom, Sister, Gram, Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, Aunts, Cousins and girlfriends for being in my life. Without you I would be swallowed up by testosterone!)

2 comments:

smchurchie said...

Even though I too am deathly allergic to cats, I am excited by this cute furry addition to you family. :) He's pretty adorable, so I think it's going to be a good fit for the Razavi family! <3

Jordan said...

Wow! Didn't see this coming at all. Rapha is awesome. I can't wait to see what kind of training Ram has in store for him. First ever schutzen-trained feline. Congratulations!