Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Catching Up :: Mom and Dad's Visit


It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything and there is a lot of fun to catch you up on. My parents came at the beginning of June and though my Dad had to get back for work after a few days, my mom stayed until the middle of the month. We had a great time together. The next few posts will be pictures of our time together.
A view of Isaiah's pre-school class as they sing their end of the year songs to all of the parents and grandparents. Isaiah is in the striped green, blue and white shirt up front.
My Mama and I
Dad and I
Isaiah's MMS program lasted for a couple of hours in the morning and as soon as we got home he had Papa out back playing "sky ball."
Lots of fun with Papa Jon!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

fun times! so glad they got to visit!