Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm a Baller!

I think it's pretty funny that at 19 months Isaiah knows that basketball pictures are supposed to look serious and tough. No smiles here. His Papa Jon and Grammy got him this jersey for Easter and he absolutely loves it. He likes to get the jersey on and go to play "backetball" with Daddy at the rec. It's hilarious to see him maneuvering his way around the court with a ball that takes up at least half of his body saying, "I shoot, I do it." Even when Ramin or I lift him up by his ankles to shoot he still doesn't get close enough to make a basket (sorry bud, your parents will never do much for you in the height department).

Isaiah is at the age where he's enthusiastic about almost everything. We're loving the incredible opportunity we have to help him navigate his ever growing world. What a treasure our children are.

1 comment:

rustafarian said...

i haven't seen the baller outfit yet! this is awesome!