Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More Fun Pictures from our Trip to the Midwest

Flying high with Papa Mehdi

Isaiah, mounging at the best mexican restaurant in Indianapolis with his new friend David. David was recently adopted from India and became a part of the wonderful Nevin's family.

"Reunited and it feels so GOOOOD!!!" Isaiah loved seeing his Auntie Lauren again (I don't think she minded either)

Opening presents at Grammy and Papa Jon's house in Indy. His party was so much fun.

Isaiah and his 2nd cousins, Hallie and Kaden sitting with their wonderful Great Grammy and Papa B.

There are a lot more wonderful images to share from the trip, but I ran out of photo space in this post. I'll keep updating as I get chances. Grammy Debi is coming for a short trip this weekend so I'll definitely put up some pictures from that time together.

No comments: