Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

We enjoyed our 4th of July afternoon with friends at a birthday party for our friend Michael. We had a great time with everyone. I felt especially thankful this year as I looked across the yard at a new friend who moved to the states after being released from a refugee camp in Ethiopia. We are so blessed to live in freedom. Happy 4th of July!

Isaiah James loves his Auntie Lauren. Here they are together at the party in their red, white and blue.
Sisters!
Should I get in?
Yep, I should....did you bring a change of clothes for me Mommy?
All wet and riding his Mickey hog!

1 comment:

mom and dad said...

Hi Sweeties! We loved the pictures tonight! Isaiah James, you are looking like such a big boy! I can't wait to come swim with you. Great Grammy says that she loves you! did you see some fireworks tonight? We saw some pretty ones at the Cheetham's. See you soon!

Love you,
Grammy Debi